This adorable trinket box is a perfect storing solution. With a beautiful design and a durable tin body, it is a complete package of beauty and usability.
|Brand Name||Market 99|
|Features||Interactive, Stylish & Reliable|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 4cm|
|Quantity||Set of 2 Boxes
|Colour||Pink & Maroon|
About This Item
- Easily store jewellery, art supplies, fashion accessories, or even daily essentials in style with this beautiful storage box
- With excellent quality tin construction under expert craftsmanship, this box is reliable and enduring
- It has a beautiful design and an elegant colour. It is eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing
The team at Market 99 handles this Box Set with care. The product is checked and verified by the concerned team then the product box is wrapped in a good quality wrapping material that prevents it from any damage during shipping. Later, it is presented in a shipping box, ready to be delivered to your doorstep with utmost responsibility and care.
- Your safety and health is our top priority. The product gets prepared as per the latest guidelines by the Indian Government and WHO during the ongoing pandemic.
The actual product may differ a little in colour due to studio lighting and image resolution.
Any accessories present in the image are not included with the actual product. It is used just as a prop during the photoshoot.
Country of Origin: China
Pre-Order Policy & InformationNow you can make a pre-order for favourites and festive products from Market99.com. Here is everything that you need to know about before making one.
What is Pre-Order?
A pre-order is an order one can place beforehand of the desired quantity. This order can be festive specific or of products yet to be launched. Customers will receive an estimation of when the order will arrive, but no tentative date will be given.
Once you place a pre-order for an item, your desired quantity will be reserved for you. In case of non-availability of the product, the item will be manufactured as per the order requirements.
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-orders can be placed 10 days before the initial launch of a collection.
- No changes can be made once the order has been dispatched.
- Order can not be cancelled once it has been shipped.