Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
Responsibility of overall management of the store and coordination with the manager. Providing the required information and data to the HOD on a regular basis.
- Promote Sales and “bottom-line” profits of the store.
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and counsel store employees. Schedule, organize and direct assignments.
- Possess “Ability of ownership”. Which should be maintained and encourage.
- Develop and implement employee performance evaluations.
- Effectively manage employee turnover by providing a positive working environment and handle employee issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- Ensure store maintenance as per company standards.
- Effective scheduling of manpower, to maximize profitability and margins.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Time Management
- Target Achievement.
- Ensure employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
- Achievement of Targets.
- Management of Cash from tills and maintaining record of the same.