Category Buyer/Sr. Buyer
Plan and supervise the buying of products, at right time, in right quantity at right price which serves the profit objective of Market Ninety Nine Pvt. Ltd. Manage the function of anticipating customer demand and fulfilling it.
- Quality Management Parameters: – To be Set and Met.
- Margin Management: – Minimum Margins to be Set and Met.
- Sale through responsibilities and making sure that 80% new items that are procured in one month.
- Vendor Management and Vendor Payments.
- Vendor Appraisal.
- Participate actively in making long range merchandizing plans covering sale, stocks, purchases, margins, stock levels.
- Control the operation by checking results daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly.
- Ensure on time, accurate attainment of all merchandize staff daily to yearly tasks.
- Weekly and monthly merchandising meeting to discuss each Buyer’s performance Vs. KPI’s.
- Range and assortment merchandise planning.
- Sampling and packing.
- Monitoring all production planning.
- Liaising with Finance Manager for payment schedules
- New vendor approval and listing of all existing vendors.
- Analyze and report Sales/Stock/Margin/Breakages/Slow Movers/Fast Movers/Q.C./Vendor Performance/ Product Performance/ Competitor Performance.